All applicants are to read the parking regulations below carefully, understand and agree to comply with all the required parking permit conditions.
- The Parking Permit is only to be used by laity for attending the MASS and other liturgical activities.
- Holder with a valid parking permit conspicuously displayed on the windscreen will be allowed to park within the parish if a parking space is available.
- Unless otherwise advised, Parking Permit is valid till 31 December. Holders shall renew the Parking Permit before 31 December of each year. Parish reserves the right to make changes to the parking arrangements. Parking Permit holders will not be notified of such change in advance.
- The Parish reserves the right for legal action against any trespassers.
- Parking Permit holders shall only be allowed to enter the parish car park 15 minutes prior to the commencement of each Sunday MASS and shall immediately leave the parish car park within 10 minutes after the conclusion of each MASS. For weekday MASS, the permissible parking periods for entry and leaving the parish car park are 30 minutes before and after the MASS respectively.
- Car Park attendants will strictly enforce the parking regulations mentioned above. Anyone who abuses the parish car parks will be subject to a written warning and the warning will be documented. The parking right of Permit Holder who receives up to three written warnings will be revoked.
- Unless otherwise approved by the Parish Priest, the permissible parking period for each MASS are as follows:
|Date||Time of MASS||Language||Place||Permissible Parking Period|
(i) Parish car parks shall mean the church parking lot at 10 Wan Tau Street and that of Valtorta College.
(ii) The Parish car parks are normally closed at 08:00 on weekday, 20:00 on Saturday and 14:00 on Sunday.
(iii) Other than the above mentioned permissible parking periods, the Parish car park will only be opened for the pre-arranged parish activities under the permission of the Parish Priest.
- Download the ==application form==.
- Complete the form and duly sign.
- Submit the form together with (a) vehicle registration document (TD 26) (main and back page) (b) baptismal Certificate (photocopy) to the parish office.
For inquiries, please contact the parish office. Email: [email protected].
Please note that the Parking Permit is only open for application during specific time of the year and applications are not accepted after the application deadline. The application dates will be announced in the Parish announcement.