- ** Latest ** Chancery Notice issued on 2020-5-22 : Diocesan Pastoral Guidelines on the Resumption of Public Masses.
- Parishioners are advised to read the newly issued notices on: New arrangements for opening Churches to the Faithful（2020-3-28）and Pastoral Measures in connection with the COVID-19 Pandemic (2020-3-27) with guidelines on Holy Week.
- Watch the <<Sunday Mass Webcast>>
- Playback the <<2020 Holy Week and Easter Liturgy live webcast>>
- In accordance with the Hong Kong Diocese’s guidelines in connection with the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Parish will be opened for the Faithful to pray and for the exposition of the Blessed Sacrament in the Holy Week as follows:
|Apr 5, Sunday |
9:00 – 17:00
|Palm Sunday (Passion Sunday)|
Individual reflection and prayer
|Apr 9, Maundy Thursday |
18:00 – 22:00
|The Last Supper of the Lord|
|Apr 10, Holy Friday|
9:00 – 21:00
|Memorial of the Passion of Christ (Fasting & abstain from the eating of meat)|
Meditation, Prayer and Veneration of the Cross individually (Do not touch and kiss the Cross)
|Apr 11, Holy Saturday |
|Memorial of Jesus’s Burial|
|Apr 12 Sunday||Easter Sunday|
As Hong Kong Government announced the Prevention and Control of the Decease Regulations, group gathering of more than 20 people is prohibited in public areas. (Due to the limitation of the number of the people, each prayer time is up to one hour). Please note:
- No more that 20 people could stay inside the Church at any one time.
- The maximum period of stay is 1 hour. Please leave the church to allow other parishioners to get in.
- Please check your body temperature before coming to Church.
- Check the number of people inside the Church. If exceeds 20, please wait patiently for your turn.
- Please pay attention to updates in the Parish website.
- Invitation to pray << Prayer for Deliverance from the Epidemic (Wuhan Coronavirus Infection) >>
- In view of the potential threats, the Parish will be opened daily 09:00 – 17:00 for individual prayers only. Podium outside the Tea Room will be closed. Group gatherings are to be avoided.
Please keep in view of the latest update from the Parish website.
Previous Notices issued by the Diocese:
- Notice issued on Feb 24, 2020 : <<Further suspension of Masses>> and <<Special arrangements for Lent and Easter Time 2020>>(including Ash Wednesday, Way of the Cross, Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults etc)
- HK Catholic Diocesan Liturgy Commission: <<Fasting on Ash Wednesday (26/2) and works of self-denial during Lent>>
- <<Chancery Notice issued on Feb 13, 2020 on suspension of Sunday and Weekday masses>>
- <<Chancery Notice issued on Feb 6, 2020 for measures in view of the Virus outbreak>>
- <<the Pastoral Guidelines>> issued on Jan 27, 2020